PDA

View Full Version : Armed forces museum video

Robomick
03-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Great Video! Frank did a great job in the video doing your tour. The next time I'm in Tampa I have to check that place out.

More videos like that!!

cdragacer
03-24-2013, 07:50 PM
That's one of the best video's I've seen. Since I did not serve, I try to soak up everything I can these days on military stuff. Amazing stuff. Thanks Tom on another educational vid.

Robomick
03-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Since I did not serve, I try to soak up everything I can these days on military stuff. Amazing stuff.

Same here, I really enjoy learning about out military history since I was a kid.

Here is the link to the Armed Forces Museum web site. Really cool, but I bet it's 10x cooler in person.

http://armedforcesmuseum.com/

WeaponsEducation
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Frank really did a great job, did everyone notice how many people died on Iwo Jiima? His stats were amazing.

Robomick
03-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Frank really did a great job, did everyone notice how many people died on Iwo Jiima? His stats were amazing.

Yep, people need to remember numbers like that. Our freedom truly isn't "free" because people gave their lives for out great country. When I talked to my dad when I was a kid (he was in WWII and Korea) it was a lot different than today. When your country needed you for war it was your duty. You didn't protest, you went and served.

They're the greatest generation for a reason. God bless all of them.