PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Myrtle Beach S.C.

CZbullet
03-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Saw a vid on youtube, thought this looks very interesting. Will catch more as time permits. From my title you can tell I'm partial to the CZ brand, but like others also. Whole family shoots, wife, 12 and 15 year old boys and try to educate as much as possible(love this site). Thanks for all the good info.

Robomick
03-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the site. It's fun having the entire family shoot.

What kind of CZ do you have? I really would like to get a CZ 75 someday.

CZbullet
03-18-2013, 02:07 PM
CZ75 B .40, P-07 duty 9MM, and EAA witness-p 9MM(Tang, Italian copy of CZ). Looking to soon get a 712 semi shotgun.

Robomick
03-18-2013, 05:47 PM
What's your thoughts on the CZ75?

CZbullet
03-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Love it, the first one I got. It is a full size nickel, I,ve had it for over ten years, easy 1000-1500 rounds with no problems. Had an issue with Rem. UMC ammo not ejecting but thats the only round that has ever given any trouble. My 12 year old shoots it comfortably(grip is kinda big for him) but he shoots it very well. If you do any research its the most common M&P weapon outside the U.S., that pretty much sold me. OK starting to soud like a CZ add, really like this piece. They weren't imported for a long time so until recent years you didn't hear much about them but a very well made, reliable and comfortable weapon.

Robomick
03-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Now I want one even more. I had a hard time deciding last year on what firearm I should purchase. It was between that and the Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, so I picked put the M&P and I really enjoy it but never got the CZ out of my head.

Nothing wrong with with being a CZ addict! Makes shopping for your birthday much easier!

CZbullet
03-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Don't base your decision on me, check it out for yourself but I'm very happy with both of mine.

Robomick
03-19-2013, 09:11 AM
Nope, not just from you. I've been looking into it for a while and your the third person I've heard from that like that gun. I have a co-working who really likes it also.

Problem is there are a lot of nice firearms I want.