PDA

View Full Version : Late Innings....

Late Innings
02-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Hello from Memphis TN...
Been watching Tom's videos for only a couple of days now and would really like to join this group!
I dont consider myself a gun freak in fact I consider myself a newbie. Having said that, I do currently have 4 loaded guns in my home. Two I've had for the past 7 years and the other two I have recently (purchased within the last month) purchased. I'm also accepting delivery of a new National Security Magnum 50 safe tomorrow.
I am Honorably Discharged from the U.S.A.F with 4 years service in Security Police. I was trained poperly in the daily carry of several different weapons. (but that was long ago)
The wife who, all her life was pretty much anti gun has joined me at the range every Wed night for the past month and is looking for a gun she would feel comfortable purchasing for herself.
I recently took my carry class (state still processing the application) and the wife has scheduled and paid to take her class on 4/19 (yes, they're that backed up).

We have also made plans to take additional courses offered in our area regarding tactical weapons deployment.

So,,, Tom's video's have really hit home. They make no nonsense, sense to us. They speak of things we have seen in the works. Things that are not good for the average Joe. The guy who is law abiding, wants a good life, wants to live peacefully among his neighbors, be it at home, or on the road or out with his family or friends. Not constitutional rights, but basic human rights.

The fact that he's an Italian from N.Y. doesn't hurt either... (jk) Yes, I'm an Italian American born and raised in NYC.

Ok, so normally I check out forums and lurk for a while before registering, in fact, this is the first of very many forums that I registered before lurking, but I wanted to put out an introduction and now I think I'll give 25 of my dollars to the NRA and then lurk around here for a while.

Thanks for having me... (and the wife, but she'll register on her own when she's ready)

MP Gunther
02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
First of all, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. Tom will appreciate you joining the NRA.

Grasshopper
03-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the Forum