PDA

View Full Version : NRA VS Biden, We Will Make a Difference

WeaponsEducation
01-10-2013, 08:41 PM
We have to read the news hour by hour, myself & the NRA are hitting Biden Hard.

GlassWolf
01-11-2013, 08:18 AM
I'd like to hit him hard, myself.. with a bus. :)

hehe

MP Gunther
01-11-2013, 05:39 PM
We have to read the news hour by hour, myself & the NRA are hitting Biden Hard.

Tom, I think you are a little more optimistic than I am. I've seen four years of this administration pretty much doing what ever they want on so many levels. I see Biden pretending to stay awake and propose some kind of "soft" gun control and then in walks the KING and hammers gun control with a kind of decree, and it's off to the courts we go....

GlassWolf
01-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Any thoughts on the possibility of taking any gun control law that might be passed to SCOTUS to have it shot down as unconstitutional, or having the law(s) repealed by the next administration if constitutional amendment 22 isn't repealed first, allowing this clown to stay in office for life?

MP Gunther
01-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Any thoughts on the possibility of taking any gun control law that might be passed to SCOTUS to have it shot down as unconstitutional, or having the law(s) repealed by the next administration if constitutional amendment 22 isn't repealed first, allowing this clown to stay in office for life?

Your last few words "allowing this clown to stay in office for life?" may scare me more than the neighbors pitbull ! He just got Secrete Service protection for life, there you go...more of our tax money down the drain

JEFFXL12
01-14-2013, 07:45 AM

I heard the same thing about Clinton back in 2000.that he would call Marshall law and get to stay president/dictator. If something gets through executive order or through reps and senate. They will hand the keys to the republicans

tactical hunter
01-31-2013, 04:05 PM
I heard the same thing about Clinton back in 2000.that he would call Marshall law and get to stay president/dictator. If something gets through executive order or through reps and senate. They will hand the keys to the republicans

I sure hope your right about that, Just incase.