PDA

View Full Version : Gun control laws are illegal anyway....

avarusbrightfyre
01-08-2013, 09:44 AM
I've posted this article on Facebook and made a YouTube video on it, and I'm finding as many places as I can to post it. I wrote this up because I am more and more becoming upset at the way our Constitution is being perverted. I figure the more of us that complain, the better our chances of the law interpreting the Constitution as it was meant to be interpreted.

US Constitution as it pertain to right to bear arms:

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right o...f the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The second amendment to the Constitution ensures each American’s right to join a militia, or to keep and bear arms. Nowhere in the Constitution does it specify how an individual will keep or bear arms.

Amendment X:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

The tenth amendment clearly states that no State will enact any law that is already covered by the Constitution. Since the second amendment touches on guns, it is illegal for individual states to enact laws or regulations regarding firearms. This should be a completely Federal matter, regulated by amendments to the Constitution.

Article IV, Section. 1:
"Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof."

In the original, non-amended Constitution, article 4 provides that all states will recognize all official documentation from other states. The second sentence does not provide Congress nor any state the right to determine whether a document is valid across state lines, but does allow Congress to set forth guidelines to prove that the official document is legitimate. This means that regardless of what a state wants, it should be required to recognize any legitimate document from any other state, to include concealed weapons permits. This is, of course, a moot point since the tenth amendment prohibits states from making laws already covered by the 2nd amendment.

All of this says to me that, barring an amendment to the Constitution, all citizens of the United States should be eligible for issue of concealed weapons permits and all permits must be honored by all other states under Article 4. The states have absolutely no right to regulate anything regarding firearms and are acting illegally according to their agreement to abide by the US Constitution. Again, a concealed weapons permit shouldn't exist anyway, since there's nothing in the Constitution about it.

I'm sure there are people who can dig up some obscure law somewhere that counters some of this, but it is my understanding that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, so anything that contradicts it is invalid. Changes to this must be amended in the Constitution, not Federal or State laws.

Share this with others; maybe it'll eventually reach someone who can do something with it!See More

MP Gunther
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Thank you for your post, you understand however that the Constitution, Amendments and "WE the People" means nothing to this administration. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know which amendment limits the term of the president but that is also being worked on to repeal. GOD BLESS AMERICA

avarusbrightfyre
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
This is my point....we need to educate people on what the Constitution is so they'll hopefully stop voting for communists! Most of the people who speak up and complain are the ones who expect the government to do everything for them....we need to change that!

MP Gunther
01-08-2013, 08:54 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! I don't believe either side of the aisle is much different anymore, it may take decades to accomplish. Ron Paul had great knowledge of the Constitution and how it should work but in communism .... well I'm sure you know how it works. We have approx. 47% of the population that has to be convinced! It's seems like we just have to get the lesser of two evils.