PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper Than Dirt Sucks

prchico520
12-18-2012, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0poHceNERQ

blindshooter
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
I understand why the stores have stopped sales. But tv shows makes no sense. I've said it before and I'll say it again guns dont kill people people kill people. takeing shows off tv and guns off shelves doesn't solve anything. Think about it had the shooter used a kitchen knife and a lighter to kill everyone would zippo and the food network take all there stuff off tv and out of stores? The only way we can prevent something like this from happening again is to allow teachers to start carrying guns in school. Maybe just maybe had one teacher had a gun last friday things might be different.

tactical hunter
01-31-2013, 04:22 PM
Wow, I hadn't heard about the tv shows getting pulled. I think that's rediculous.

norahc
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Wow, I hadn't heard about the tv shows getting pulled. I think that's rediculous.
American Guns was pulled, and there's rumor that Sons of Guns won't be back either.

blindshooter
01-31-2013, 07:18 PM
IT SUCKS!!! Don't get me wrong what happend in CT was awful. However I don't think we all should have to pay for one SOB's actions. After everything that has happend over the past year the school shooting was all the anti gun folks needed to get the wheels turning to take our guns away. It doesn't make sense why do backround checks now we should have been doing them all along. We don't need gun control we need people control! Notive how they only want to take guns away and nothing else. After 9/11 if the goverment was so consirnd about safety why not do a backround check on everyone who bought a knife or box cutter? It's due to the fact that the goverment is scared of the actions law biteing citizens might do when not IF but WHEN tearany comes. Also if you think a few shows being taken off the air and stores not selling semi-auto rifles is bad try living here in NY. Thanks to mayor bloomberg and govener quomo not only are assault weapons banned but we aren't allowed to even own a handgun that can hold more than 7rds in it's mag. Enjoy your guns while you all can because it won't be long before they come to your state and try to bully you all around ''GOD BLESS THE REAL AMERICANS AND NO ONE ELSE''