PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Morgan..

Triton
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Why do Americans allow this man to continually bash the US on national television? Every chance he gets he compares the US to England. He is trying to poison the minds of the masses spewing his Anti-gun, anti-second amendment, anti-constitution crap daily. His propaganda has hit new levels lately. He’s using one of the most tragic heinous crimes in history to push forward his anti-US BS. I think he crossed the line. This man either needs to leave the US, get off of national television or be charged with treason. If I remember correctly the US already kicked the crap out of the Brits for trying to push similar “democratic policies”.

I’m Canadian and watching this man bash the US constitution daily freaks me out.
Just curious, what do you as US citizens think about this RAT

GlassWolf
12-17-2012, 09:26 AM
That's something called the first amendment to the Constitution. Sadly, it applies to just about everyone. I wouldn't know about his rhetoric though as I stopped watching him entirely when he left America's Got Talent (don't even get me started on how two of the judges and the show's producer are all Brits.)

Triton
12-17-2012, 09:19 PM
You are absolutely right. That said, I still think this SOB has absolutely no respect for the constitution and pushes his agenda and propaganda forward to try and destroy it, he shouldn’t get the privilege of being protected by it if he hates it so much. Again, you’re absolutely right. It just gets to me watching this man bash the US and praise nazi England while living in the US. I’m sure the founding fathers would have wacked him LOL!!

GlassWolf
12-17-2012, 10:49 PM
I feel you on that, completely, but it's like arguing that those who are against the military and who hate soldiers shouldn't benefit from the freedoms they provide and protect. They shoudln't, but they do. The irony is that the soldiers are offering up their very lives to defend the rights and freedoms granted those very same ignorant bastards who use those freedoms to bash and abuse he very same soldiers. Needless to say the whole peacenik/hippie movement of the 60s really made me nauseated as my father was one of those soldiers serving in Viet nam, doing multiple tours with the USAF and MACV-SOG, and ultimately ended up giving his life in that pursuit as a result of agent orange exposure and the resulting cancer that ensued.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here. Yeah, I'm about done with Morgan, too, then again it galls me that 99% of the voting public in the US continues to support a two-party system that in and of itself is so corrupted that it has no hope of recovery. It's as Einstein once said; "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repreatedly, and expecting a different result."