PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California.

AtomicPunkAR15
12-16-2012, 10:09 AM
My name is not important but gun safety, education, and training is. I am glad to be part of the gun community and feel that I have a big responsibility as a gun owner to educate my family and friends on owning guns. I am a CCW permit holder in California not because I want to be a cowboy, cop, or security guard but because I feel the need to protect my family, myself, and peopled around me. I am an open minded person and not one sided on gun issues. I look forward to chatting and making friends with everyone here and learning more about gun safety and training.

P.S. Please keep your guns safe and educate your children.

Thank you

johan946
01-10-2013, 07:52 PM
hi................................................ ....

A little bit of everywhere... born in W.VA, raised in Ohio, Texas & Louisiana... retired military having served in Germany, S. Korea, Turkey, & the Bahamas... currently working in the UK, our stateside homes are in central Florida and SE Coastal Palmetto State... have purchased the home that will be my final resting place in Aiken County, SC... Guns, Horses & Bikes ~ that's the life for me!!! Found this forum from the YouTube videos - have learned a lot from the videos and hope to learn from fellow Forum Members!!! Take Care ~ Be Safe & Be Well!!!
.................................................. ...........

jackpoul
01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
hi..........
i have a software company..
and i am also owner of a seo company..
now a days my company is working on seo project.
top ten classified website (http://www.alladsclasified.com)

WeaponsEducation
01-12-2013, 12:22 AM
The Pro gun community is all about keeping our guns in a safe place & educating all children. Thanks for joining the forum.