PDA

View Full Version : Arm the Teachers

Iwap_Evile
12-14-2012, 05:01 PM
we need to allow teachers to carry at school. I know that were I live it is legal to conceal carry on school grounds and in the schools but the teachers contracts do not allow them to carry while at work. We should allow those school employees that wish to carry at work the ability to do so and give them proper defensive fire arm training

blindshooter
12-15-2012, 08:23 AM
I couldn't agree more! If just one teacher had a gun yesterday I think all this could have been prevented. Saddly even after what has gone on we all know that instead of thing's changeing for the better interms of gun ownership it's probably going to get worse.

Gunnr
12-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Isreal is not a safe place to live right now. All the school cxhildren are safe. Why? All the staff members carry AK-47s. Get a clue America. Evil people exist and disarming protectors is not going to help. Training and available firepower wins... Every time.

E1kinobi
12-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I coudn't agree with you more on this. Like what i posted on the thead i started here yesterday, i really believe if one employee of teacher in that school would have been armed the death toll would have been maybe lower than what it is now. The thing I can never wrap my mind into with that news is that one child was shot multiple times ( i believe its 11 times). Who deserves to be shot that many times other than Bin Ladden and Adam Lanza? Truly sad sad day yesterday.

EncounterZero
12-16-2012, 07:59 AM
With the increase of school shootings and this one being probably the most horrific they should let all the staff carry if they choose too and have the training done in the school this way its second nature where you need to be for the best protection and line of sight. The principal down to the lunch lady and janitors should be able to as well this way you know at least one person other then your self would be able to provide back up and the whole school would be covered.