PDA

View Full Version : My intro

Alias Wizard
12-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Greetings. My real name is Mike, however, everyone I know, knows me as 'Wizard' though I'll grant you, I'm not quite the Wiz I was. I used to be quite knowledgeable about many things and subjects, but I can't keep up with advances in technology, so now I'm just coasting along. Firearms were always a sideline passion of mine. Lately, it's become more than a passion, but a necessity, given the nature of the world we live in and the world I (and my family) live in! currently, my arsenal includes a 1911 pistol (Colt slide, Essex frame), a Cobra Patriot 45, a Mossberg short barrel shotgun, and a Marlin 30-30 with a scope. Since I don't have much to leave to my heirs, I want to leave them something of some value and with a practical use. They may need them!

I'm a subscriber to the WeaponsEducation channel on YouTube and love every video Tom puts up.

Kaatte123
02-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Hello everybody,
My name is Kate ,i joined this site as i wanted to discuss more about my career and all issues related to education but where do i find education discussions??Any reply?

norahc
02-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello everybody,
My name is Kate ,i joined this site as i wanted to discuss more about my career and all issues related to education but where do i find education discussions??Any reply?
Welcome Kate, but what type of education are you seeking? This is about WeaponsEducation, so we're more than willing to help you learn what you want to know about weapons.