PDA

View Full Version : Novak sight fail - ruger 1911

TheTacDaddy
12-11-2012, 11:48 AM
The vid says it all!

http://youtu.be/0l0W-6e5-aA

JEFFXL12
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM
What did Ruger say when you called them a second time? No wonder why they had no malfunctions. They greased up the gun before shooting the 30 rds

Gunnr
12-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Hey bro, Calling and letting them know whats up is absolutally a good thing. (maybe thats why you got the rag) Cleaning your own gun after its in the shop is unacceptable but the front sight being as close as it was??? I think myself I would have got out my non marring drift and small mallet and set it up myself. Id rather shoot than wait. Being you sent it back and even cleaned up their mess from the shop, they better do you right a second time around. Some type of gift card should be in order. Good luck and happy shooting bro, Gunnr

TheTacDaddy
12-12-2012, 05:38 AM
thanks, I think im going to order a small smith set and try myself....always a first! thanks for watching!

Gunnr
12-12-2012, 10:47 AM
thanks, I think im going to order a small smith set and try myself....always a first! thanks for watching!

Good for you bro. Nobody knows your gun like you do. Best to take care of stuff you can adjust to your liking the way you want it yourself. Make sure Ruger does you right for leaving your gun a mess while you waited paitently... Peace bro.

Triton
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
I thought stuff like that only happened to me lol. Thanks for the video. I know who I DON’T want to ever have to deal with.