PDA

View Full Version : No ammo

blindshooter
11-25-2012, 08:04 PM
The laws here in NYC are starting to get annoying. I'm sure most of you know that it's nearly impossible to get your permit here in NY. If not tom has it as one of his video's! I bought a magnum yesterday and was looking to pick up some ammo for it. However thanks to the ''great laws here in ny'' the ammo sites won't ship to nyc. If it weren't for gun shows those of us here in ny wouldn't have bullet's. Mayor bloomberg and all the other anti gun idiot's are quick to yell at us legal gun owners but they aren't saying anything when it comes to the illegal shooting's

GlassWolf
11-26-2012, 04:53 AM
You might want to look up how apostrophes work. :)

I find it even more amusing that most of these anti-gun advocates all over TV and radio usually walk around with armed security.

funkymonkey1111
11-29-2012, 06:01 PM
weren't you the one talking about the great NYPD keeping you safe during the hurricane?

MP Gunther
11-29-2012, 08:54 PM
I think NY is a beautiful state but I don't have any pitty for most of them that voted for BO, not even being able to buy a 24oz Coke much less bullets to protect yourself

Tux
11-30-2012, 06:23 AM
I think NY is a beautiful state but I don't have any pitty for most of them that voted for BO, not even being able to buy a 24oz Coke much less bullets to protect yourself

I can't believe the audacity of telling people what they can or can not drink.

To the OP I feel sorry for you and this who live in CA. I just fail to understand the mentality of the lawmakers from either state.