PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Buy an AK 47 & a AR 15 Now

WeaponsEducation
11-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Enough said in the description.

norahc
11-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Agreed, but all my favorite shopping stops are sold out or low. Plus there's been more than one story over the past year of Homeland Security buying millions of rounds of common ammo calibers (9mm, .40, .45, .223/5.56, etc...)

Iwap_Evile
11-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I have the AR-15 but need an AK

Blaine
11-08-2012, 05:35 AM
You are right on the money Tom

TheTacDaddy
11-08-2012, 05:43 AM
multiple seems to be on the side of caution at this point.... AND AN ALTERNATIVE LOCATION TO KEEP THINGS SAFE!

blindshooter
11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I agree! I'd run out right now and buy them both but the powers that be won't allow me to own them in my state. However they do allow our good friend smith & weason. Of wich I own two a .45acp and come the end of this mont a .357 both of wich I think speak for themselves.

funkymonkey1111
11-14-2012, 03:19 PM
don't forget enough magazines, too

GlassWolf
11-14-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't mean to be contrary, but let's look at this in a mroe realistic light. The Senate is Dem and Congress is Rep, same as it was for the past 4 years, and Obama couldn't even get a budget passed. What makes anyone think he'd get a new AWB through Congress? Even if he does manage to do so, it'll take him a long time to accomplish this, since he has a lot of more pressing matters on his plate right now. The run on magazine fed rifles and handguns, and really just about all guns and ammunition right now is one that's artificlally inflated by mass hysteria based on inaccurate hypothesis. If you think about it logically, you have plenty of time to buy high capacity mags, and guns and ammunition before the current administration could even attempt to do anything to prevent it, so stop worrying so much about this, and let things calm down. Heck, I went to my local range today to shoot, and the guys were telling me they can't keep guns or ammo in stock, but nobody is going to the range. They're having trouble getting anyone to come shoot. People are afraid to use their hoarded ammunition.

This is just a knee-jerk reaction by myopic (short-sighted) people going into a panic because of poorly thought out speculation, and campaign trail promises by another politician who has very little power by himself.

norahc
11-14-2012, 09:52 PM
I agree with you Glasswolf, provided that the Republican controlled House doesn't sell us out. That being said, history showed that and AWB was political suicide for the Dems, and until recently they've tried to stay away from the whole gun control fallacy.

TheTacDaddy
11-17-2012, 07:17 AM
You guys are forgetting that if there is a natural or man made catastrophe, and there is limited or no rule of law scenarios...... Tom recently made a video about the topic that I enjoyed,.....

GlassWolf
11-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm not forgetting that, I just don't feel the need to rush out and buy up everything in the stores because of an election result.

Gunnr
11-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Are any of you guys up to speed on Del-Ton? I was at their web site and was wondering if they make quality rifles or are they less than what you would really need? The prices are really low as far as Ive seen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Gunnr

WeaponsEducation
12-10-2012, 10:15 PM
My next video will be on ammo prices, the EPA is after us (the Goverment)

Triton
12-10-2012, 10:31 PM
My next video will be on ammo prices, the EPA is after us (the Goverment)

What I find crazy is that I am able to buy ammo made in the USA cheaper here in Canada. I saw a couple youtube videos where people spoke about prices and found it weird that the prices they were quoting were higher than here. I took some time to look around and compare. I was shocked to see that it’s true. US made ammo is sold cheaper in Canada… example: Winchester white box 45ACP 100rnd box was selling at Cabella’s for over 50 bucks. I buy it here at under 40.