PDA

View Full Version : Hopes Dashed

Iwap_Evile
11-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Any hopes for a national concealed carry law are gone with the re-election of President Obama. Maybe in 4 years.

GlassWolf
11-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Maybe when sheeple stop voting for candidates from a corrupt two-party system, continuing the insanity of expecting a different outcome by doing the same thing over and over again. Then you can think about getting your civil liberties back, and seeing the Bill of Rights be more than a soiled doormat that's been trodden into the ground.

blindshooter
11-07-2012, 10:31 AM
It might be the coverage that was shown in my state but they never showed obama talking about conseall carry. The only thing the media put out was how bloomberg was pissed that non of them took a stance on a assault weapons ban.

MP Gunther
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
You haven't seen anything yet regarding your right to bear arms! I predict the next four years will be disastrous for gun owners

wydglide
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
invest in PVC & Ammo, were stuck for another 4!

blindshooter
11-07-2012, 07:42 PM
If the next 4yrs go as bad as everyone say's it will why don't we just wait till he screw's up and impeach him? Hey they did it to Bill Clinton and all he did was get a BJ FROM SOME CHICK

LiveLarge44
12-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Bill Clinton was not impeached....The Senate failed to find him guilty.....and the BJ was not the issue....Lying under oath about it was.

norahc
12-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Bill Clinton was not impeached....The Senate failed to find him guilty.....and the BJ was not the issue....Lying under oath about it was.
Actually, he was impeached but acquitted at his trial in the Senate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

WeaponsEducation
12-15-2012, 02:54 PM
After the School shooting, everything will change as far as gun laws, it is horrific.

MP Gunther
12-15-2012, 04:30 PM
They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. It seems like every week there is a shooting in a mall, in a theatre and so on! It won't be long before The Big "O" is going to come down on law abiding citizens
After the School shooting, everything will change as far as gun laws, it is horrific.

ee9591
12-15-2012, 11:46 PM
i wonder if they think about what would happen if they do ban guns, and if they get even more confident, and try confiscation. because i dont know about everyone else, but Texans wont give anything up.

wydglide
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Us Tennesseans sure ain't either!
but I think it's going to be AMMO their going to try to ban, it's like .22's nobody and I mean nobody can say where it's all gone or if anything in the US is producing it...it's like it dropped off the face of the planet!

wydglide
04-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Us Tennesseans sure ain't either!
but I think it's going to be AMMO their going to try to ban, it's like .22's nobody and I mean nobody can say where it's all gone or if anything in the US is producing it...it's like it dropped off the face of the planet!