PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Sandy

norahc
10-29-2012, 07:36 PM
I hope all of our members in the path of this storm are safe, and let us know as soon as you can.

blindshooter
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Hey thanks for thinking of us! I'm in NYC and some of us are fine but others not weren't so lucky. The storm completely destroyed part's of the state some of wich are either still under water or swept out to sea. We're in the clean up phase now and hope to have some of the state up and running by mid to late november. The part that sucks the most aside from the ammount of homes and lives lost is that a good chunk of our gun dealers were knocked out by the storm. Hopefully they get back up and running soon.
Thanks again for thinking of us if you have any question's feel free to ask.

MP Gunther
11-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Hey thanks for thinking of us! I'm in NYC and some of us are fine but others not weren't so lucky. The storm completely destroyed part's of the state some of wich are either still under water or swept out to sea. We're in the clean up phase now and hope to have some of the state up and running by mid to late november. The part that sucks the most aside from the ammount of homes and lives lost is that a good chunk of our gun dealers were knocked out by the storm. Hopefully they get back up and running soon.
Thanks again for thinking of us if you have any question's feel free to ask.

How's it going with the clean-up and getting power restored to everyone?