PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Response

Gunnr
10-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Hey guys if you want to learn to handle any type firearm in many situations check out James Yeager at Tactical Response.com His instructors are all top notch and James has some very informative videos on his utbe channel. They also run a large blog page called Get off the X Forums There is a world of info here.

Pedro3101
10-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Started watching some of his vids, and find them good, will subscribe and watch for more....thanks

arunpanchariya234
09-02-2013, 11:20 PM
What is the definition of tactical response and concious conspiracy?
And how does it relate to this paragraph:

Robomick
09-03-2013, 08:30 AM
What is the definition of tactical response and concious conspiracy?
And how does it relate to this paragraph:

There must be something here missing?

norahc
09-03-2013, 07:53 PM
There must be something here missing?
I'm going with English is not his native language.

arunpanchariya234
09-09-2013, 11:51 PM
i don't know what is this matter.some one tell me what is this tactical response.

Gunnr
09-11-2013, 01:22 AM
i don't know what is this matter.some one tell me what is this tactical response.

Bro, It's the name of a training facility (school). It is in Tennessee USA and is a very good training center. You are from Dubai, yes? Welcome to Weapons education USA. If you get confused please ask questions. We will help you to understand...:cool:

flashback
02-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Still planning on getting to a TR Fighting Pistol class at some point...TN is quite the trip though. I see that they had one in WI awhile back but I couldn't scrape up the funds at that time...need to start planning now to get there. James was the first instructor to take the time to message me back with some advice after I acquired my first handgun, I bought his video Missology (which is great by the way) but nothing can beat actual training courses!
Gene