PDA

View Full Version : Pro 2nd Amendment Romney or Obama

1911GunSlinger
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I just want to get a feel for who you guys are voting for this presidential election!!! A Romney, Obama replay will do. If you feel like going beyond that its fine.

GlassWolf
10-12-2012, 01:47 PM
If I had my druthers, I'd go with Gary Johnson (Libertarian ticket) but the sad truth is we live in a two-party system these days and there's little hope that a third party or independent ticket will be anything more than a detractor from one of the other two nominees, much the way Ross Perot was in the previous elections.

1911GunSlinger
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I agree, Third party's just don't have the $funding to run their campaign!!!

milesman
10-12-2012, 05:15 PM
If somebody on here says obama then it probably is obama trolling the gunsites the chances are much better with actual pro-america guy like romney and surely nobody really wants to have a 2nd american revolution

GlassWolf
10-12-2012, 07:40 PM
I know quite a few Operatorchan users who are pro-Obama, sadly. I even know a pro-Obama journalist who's a gun owner.

MP Gunther
10-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Obama and his Kronies can and will change our 2nd Amendment if they have a chance to impliment the UN Small Arms Treaty. They'll come around to pick-up your arms like after Katrina

MP Gunther
10-20-2012, 10:24 AM
FOR THE REPUBLIC

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY MADE THIS AND IT JUST CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO AND HAS HAD 6 MILLION HITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19*

Thank you Oklahoma.

This is without a doubt the best video that has come out and apparently 6 Million others think so too because there have been 6 million hits in 4 days. Please watch it again and again and send it on to others. I believe the pendulum has started to swing so let's keep it going.

GlassWolf
10-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Truth be told, I don't think either party is really pro second amerdment. If you really want a candidate who's pro constitution, look at Gary Johnson (PLEASE!)

Libertarian Party!

Michael
10-22-2012, 03:08 PM
If you value your Gun Rights and Freedom, you don't have a choice but to vote for Mitt Romney, like him or not. The next president will be appointing 1, maybe 2 Supreme Court justices. We only won the 2nd Amendment by a 5 to 4 vote last time and if we lose one pro-gun justice, we lose everything. A vote for anyone else or not voting at all IS a vote for Obama. Obama has already stated he would support a Clinton type gun ban and even would like to put limit's on hand guns. Obama has let the issue rest to get his second term, but if he gets re-elected the gloves will be coming off.