PDA

View Full Version : Hello never introduced my self!! Addicted

1911GunSlinger
10-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Hello everyone my name is mario and im a gun addict. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting better, well ive gone down that rode and it has only gotten worse!!! Im lucky enough to be able to walk into my local gun shop and leave the shop with a firearm within minutes. I think that has only helped feed my addiction. I live in Washington State!!!

Pedro3101
10-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Gun addiction can only be cured by following a 12 step program that means you have to buy another 12 guns and see if you have stopped the addiction, if not then repeat the steps until you are cured...................I'm on my second go round and no cure in sight, it's a heavy burden but I'm determined to continue until my addiction is cured or my bank book is empty..............:cool:

1911GunSlinger
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Witch ever come first i guess lol

MJ45
10-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Hey Mario, my name is Matt and I am also a gun addict. Wow that actually does make me feel better :)! I live in North Carolina so I can do the same thing. Walk in and walk out. I love NC!!

MJ45
10-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Gun addiction can only be cured by following a 12 step program that means you have to buy another 12 guns and see if you have stopped the addiction, if not then repeat the steps until you are cured...................I'm on my second go round and no cure in sight, it's a heavy burden but I'm determined to continue until my addiction is cured or my bank book is empty..............:cool:
If my wife would let me, I'd always be broke!!

RabidBadger
10-10-2012, 10:53 AM
I too am an gun addict! I don't see it as a problem. Saying it doesn't make me feel better, just buying more guns does!