PDA

View Full Version : Hello all from NYC

blindshooter
10-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi everyone! I'm 22yrs-old and liv in new york city (hardest state/city to not only get your permit but also buy a gun!) If anyone is interested I started a discussion in the ''Magnum'' section of this website if anyone wants to join in and give there opinion I'd appreciate it. Thanks

BigBadAl
04-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I lived in Brooklyn for awhile back in the day. Live in Florida now. New York City is one place that an honest citizen really needs a gun.

Robomick
04-12-2013, 06:01 AM
I lived in Brooklyn for awhile back in the day. Live in Florida now. New York City is one place that an honest citizen really needs a gun.

To bad the state doesn't want you to have a gun. :(

blindshooter
04-15-2013, 06:29 PM
You can say that again! It's sad to say but it's easier to become a criminal here than it is a law biteing citizen

GlassWolf
06-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Get rid of Bloomberg and Cuomo, and stop electing Democrats to office. NY has nobody but themselves to blame for the mess they are in. Sorry. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a liberal city again. I spent enough of my life in the D.C. area. Chicago is even worse than NYC in regards to firearms.

WeaponsEducation
06-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Bloomberg is a small monster or Gremlin.

blindshooter
07-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah he only cares about those who have money and can secure him a vote. Thanks GOD this year is election year for us here in nyc and one of the republican's running is a supporter of guns. Hopefully it's the break we need

blindshooter
07-04-2013, 02:13 PM
We are this year is an election year for NY to elect a new mayor. One of the republican's running is suppose to be in favor of owning guns so hopefully it's the break we need here in the city.