PDA

View Full Version : Former Glock Hater

Iwap_Evile
10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
A few years ago I was looking into buying my first handgun. I did a lot of research and decided I hate Glocks. They are ugly bricks with a bad grip angle and I would shoot myself in the leg holstering the gun. So, I bought a Springfield Armory XD9sc. Great gun and I love it. I proceeded to buy other guns, Ruger sr9c, M&P, XDM, Sig p226, Beretta 92 and a kimber tactical ultra. I love them all they have all been reliable and very accurate. One day I thought to myself " I hate glocks even though I have never fired a glock" so I bought a Glock 23. WOW what a great gun. I now have 5 Glocks and I carry either a Glock 19, 23 or 26 every day. So I have come to the conclusion that if I pull the trigger and it goes bang and I hit my target I love it. Every gun I have tried has worked well and is more accurate then I am. I no longer hate Glocks or any other gun. Thank You Glock for curing me of hate

1911GunSlinger
10-04-2012, 11:18 AM
hahah Funny because i hate glock, have never fired one and i plan on keeping it that way. Im not saying glock is a horrible gun, i just don't want to fall in love and start buying glocks!!! You can say im in the same boat you once were. I just make it my mission to stay away from glocks at the moment.

m1ghtysauc3
10-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I personally think the notion of a gun lover hating guns is kind of silly. I love Glocks, 1911s, Sig, HK, S&W, Ruger, Taurus, Colt, etc etc etc. As long as it shoots straight every time I squeeze the trigger and it feels comfortable in my hand, I like it. I've never said. "grrr, plastic guns," or "grr those outdated 1911 tanks." That's just me though. To all their own.

1911GunSlinger
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
^ You are right, a gun lover hatting any type of gun is silly but then again I'm not a gun lover. I'm a gun addict!!! If i were to shoot a glock tomorrow i will own every model available in a week. It is my mission to stay away from glocks. The wife said i cant afford to have another relaps!!!

MJ45
10-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Glocks are great! Yeah, the grips angles not perfect, but with a little practice it can become natural. Also the simplicity of cleaning and changing parts is unmatched. That said, I still like M&P's better. Huh.....go figure :D!