Fieldstone
10-02-2012, 05:38 PM
That would be nice.

Nitro 54
10-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I'll third that

1911GunSlinger
10-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Yes, a reloading section would be great. I always run factory ammo in all my guns for warranty purposes. I know prices are only going to go up (I hope im wrong) if that's the case im going to have to sell a kid to be able buy ammo. You guys have any tips for someone that wants to start getting into reloading. What would be a good starting point for a reloading green horn!!!

MJ45
10-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes, a reloading section would great! I have wanted to get into that for a while now!

Fieldstone
10-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Yes, a reloading section would be great. I always run factory ammo in all my guns for warranty purposes. I know prices are only going to go up (I hope im wrong) if that's the case im going to have to sell a kid to be able buy ammo. You guys have any tips for someone that wants to start getting into reloading. What would be a good starting point for a reloading green horn!!!
For someone starting out i would suggest checking into the LEE brand of reloading equipment.They are very reasonable.You can buy a kit from them that has everything you will need to start reloading except for dies,powder,brass,projectiles and primers.Search youtube videos to help you find the setup that will best serve your needs.