PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Weapons Education Gun Forum!!

WeaponsEducation
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported the Weapons Education Youtube Channel. We continue to provide more for our fans and we hope that you use these forums as a way to discuss the rights that are so crucial to our country. Please feel free to post as much as you want and if you have any questions or concerns please use the contact us button on the bottom of the page.

Good Day & God Bless

Glover65
10-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks for all your vids on youtube and for setting up this forum Tom.
Donnie

EncounterZero
10-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Im a new subscriber to the channel on youtube but I have made it a point to try and watch as many videos as I can the information is great.

frugalgunsmith
10-01-2012, 10:42 PM
I love your youtube channel it was the first channel I subscribed to thanks for your YT channel and this forum

BUckfever4life
10-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks and keep up your stellar work Tom. You are very much appreciated.

dondulah
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Tom, you are a good guy. Thanks for doing this.

Busch327
10-03-2012, 12:52 PM
This fourm is a great idea. Thank you.

Dutchie
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Hello all, I'm André and i live in The Netherlands in Europe. I always look at your channel Tom Great channel and this forum is nice also. Thank you for that Tom.

Acmagnum
10-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Tom, Thank you for all the great vidoes and for giving us this forum.

Gunnr
10-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Tom, Ive been with you on youtube for about a year and I hope this forum goes over well for you. Wishing nothing but the best for you. Peace, Gunnr

blindshooter
12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you for createing the site. It's nice to have some place to turn too where I can talk about guns and people actually know what I'm talking about

tactical hunter
01-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Tom, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication towards this forum, and the youtube video's I love so much.

blindshooter
01-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Thanks for createing the forum.

Grasshopper
02-12-2013, 10:50 PM
That's how I found the Forum, was through your YT page. Thanks for the videos and helping us defend our 2A rights.

James
03-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Thank you Tom for the videos you put on you tube. I have seen a lot of them and it helps me to learn more.
Thank you again.

SanNanCom
03-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Tom,

I am new to guns/weapons and I have watched most of your videos on YouTube. I have learned a tremendous amount information and want to thank you for your time and effort in making those videos. I just found out about this forum today and joined immediately. Thanks Again.

Sandy

marinehmc
10-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Tom, I have followed your "YouTube" education episodes and continue to learn.I have a question about the Taurus 45acp. I would like a good carry gun, but because of injuries from combat prefer a gun with ambidextrous safeties and mag release.
I am rated as a ambidextrous sharpshooter with most guns. What do you think of this weapon for a carry piece. The compacts are too small for me,
any suggestions. Thanks for your help
Marinehmc

Gunnr
10-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Tom, I have followed your "YouTube" education episodes and continue to learn.I have a question about the Taurus 45acp. I would like a good carry gun, but because of injuries from combat prefer a gun with ambidextrous safeties and mag release.
I am rated as a ambidextrous sharpshooter with most guns. What do you think of this weapon for a carry piece. The compacts are too small for me,
any suggestions. Thanks for your help
MarinehmcHey bro hello and welcome to the forum. If you would like a good gun thats ambi and can be customised for most any cal. and size from full (5 in bbl) to sub compact (3.5 in bbl) you should look into the Sig P250 models. Nothing against Taurus but Sig is a much better Company to deal with and is an American Co. The P250 is a poly gun and they are very affordable. You might want to look into one. Just my 2 cents bro. Of course buy what you find best for you. I just thought to throw out an idea. I love my Sig and I'm buying my next one soon. Again welcome and enjoy bro, Gunnr:cool:

strix2035
04-23-2014, 06:46 AM
Tom thanks for the forum! you know I will support this forum as much as I support your youtube channel, and I am looking forward to making some new friends on here as well.

OldSalt50
05-14-2014, 02:07 PM
When ever I'm looking for good information on any type of gun, I turn to your Youtube channel.
Keep them coming! And Thanks!

rayf
07-03-2015, 04:10 AM
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported the Weapons Education Youtube Channel. We continue to provide more for our fans and we hope that you use these forums as a way to discuss the rights that are so crucial to our country. Please feel free to post as much as you want and if you have any questions or concerns please use the contact us button on the bottom of the page.

Good Day & God Bless

Great channel and also great custom holsters Tom. If anyone is in the market for a quality holster that will last forever visit the armory express store listed at the top of the forum page. I have personally purchased 4 of them and am very happy with the quality.

FROGDOG
04-02-2016, 05:25 AM
HELLO TOM,REALLY ENJOY YOUR CHANNEL LOTS OF GOOD TIPS AND POINTS OF VIEWS HERE'S A STORY I THINK YOU'LL GET A KICK OUT OF,AND IT KINDA PROVE WHAT I'VE HEARD YOU SAY A MILLION TIMES BEFORE "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" THAT IS SO TRUE AND NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE OR HOMELESS,RICH OR POOR WE ALL HAVE THE SAME 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHTS.AND ON THAT NOTE ANY IDEAS ON HOW A GUY IN MY SITUATION CAN HELP TO PRESERVE THE 2nd AMENDMENT
By Corin Hoggard
Thursday, August 06, 2015
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) --
An armed homeless man is credited with saving a Fresno teen's life in an attack. He believes he stopped a man from beating a young woman to death.

"I mean he was kicking her hard too, right in the head, and I couldn't just stand there and do nothing," said Paul DeLeon.

An hour later, he got shot. The Good Samaritan lived to tell his tale, and he's sharing it with Action News.

DeLeon is a homeless man who was armed with mace and a gun. He's credited with saving the teenager's life, but nearly lost his own. Fresno County sheriff's deputies are hoping a couple clues will help them arrest the man who hurt them both.

Behind the yellow tape, a parking lot you can't even see from Clovis Ave. is the scene of two attacks, just minutes apart. The trouble started between a man and his ex-girlfriend out in the open, in front of a Tarpey Village liquor store. But as the 19-year-old woman moved to a more secretive spot in the back, her ex followed. Witnesses say he pulled her out of a car, then punched and kicked her so hard, he knocked her unconscious. But the assault didn't go undetected.

"A Good Samaritan, a homeless man who stays in the area, jumped in," said Fresno County sheriff's spokesman Tony Botti.

"I grabbed my mace and I maced him," said DeLeon, the Good Samaritan.

DeLeon acts as a quasi-security guard for businesses in the area and he came to the woman's rescue. But his act of heroism apparently made him the suspect's next target.

"They drove off and he said something like 'I'm going to come back for you,' and he did," DeLeon said.

After an ambulance picked up the young woman, her attacker came back, and this time he had a gun. He opened fire on DeLeon, hitting him in the arm. But DeLeon is a registered gun owner himself and he fired back, chasing the suspect away in a white Lexus.

Fresno police spotted the car speeding down
Highway 41 at more than 100 miles per hour and then found it abandoned near Downtown Fresno. The gunman may have gotten away for the time being, but because of DeLeon, he never got to finish what he started.

"He probably would've killed her," the hero said. "I mean, I have no doubt in my mind he wouldn't have stopped. She was out of it and he was still kicking her."

Deputies have a good idea who the man is, but they're not identifying him publicly yet. They also say DeLeon did a great job by intervening, but it's usually better to call 911 to get help.

FROGDOG
04-13-2016, 05:15 PM
HEY TOM LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASIM AND THE NEVER ENDING BATTLE TO UPHOLD AND PRESERVE THE 2nd AMENDMENT,JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A QUICK HELLO AND LET YOU KNOW THAT ON APR.18,2016 AT 7:00A.M. P.S.T. I GO IN PAY MY FEE GET MY PICTURE TAKEN FINGERPRINTED DOT SOME
i's AND CROSS SOME t's AT MY LOCAL SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND I WILL JOIN THE RANKS OF RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN LIFE AND GET MY CCW,IT'S BEEN A LONG AND FUSTRATING ROAD WHENEVER I THOUGHT I COULDN'T DO IT I'D WATCH 1 OF YOUR VIDEOS AND KEPT GOING THANK YOU TOM I KNOW IN ALL LIKELYHOOD WE'LL NEVER MEET JUST KNOW YOU GOT A FAN FOR LIFE THANK YOU

darikelwan
12-21-2020, 11:02 PM
Thank you every one from my side (Darik Elwan), i found this forum recently and i joined the channel this was an amazing experience over here.This fourm is a great idea. Thank you.