PDA

View Full Version : Back again...from Iowa.

flashback
03-08-2016, 12:33 PM
It's been a long time since I stopped by so thought I'd better check in again....Hello from Iowa!!!
Gene

Gunnr
03-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Bro, welcome back.... Been a while huh?:cool:

flashback
08-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Bro, welcome back.... Been a while huh?:cool:

Yeah...where's the time go!!
Got out to a couple of IDPA matches earlier this year...gotta do that more consistently!! Man was I rusty the first time out.
Haven't had the dragcar out yet....we got the fuelpump repaired and then the $300 battery took a dump on us and I just haven't had the motivation to step up and buy one yet. Contemplating selling the ole beast....it's too damn good a setup to just have sitting around.
Gene

Gunnr
08-25-2016, 08:00 PM
hey, hey bro, you're back. I haven't been able to shoot an IDPA match since I moved to Nevada. There's a range about 1 hr. away so I should get my ass in gear and go. Been to Front Sight a few more times to train though... Post a pic of your car. It sounds like she's real special....:cool:

chrisjames
11-14-2016, 12:51 PM
I have used any weapon.

flashback
08-21-2017, 09:42 AM
hey, hey bro, you're back. I haven't been able to shoot an IDPA match since I moved to Nevada. There's a range about 1 hr. away so I should get my ass in gear and go. Been to Front Sight a few more times to train though... Post a pic of your car. It sounds like she's real special....:cool:

I hear ya...been to two matches this year....still trying to make it to FS! Got some ole pics of the car at www.elimn8u.com and many more on facebook...we have a Glory Days Racing page and one called The RoadHouse for a 65 Merc we're working on.
Not sure how to post pics here...

flashback
08-21-2017, 09:43 AM
See if this works for the drag car...aka The FlashBack

flashback
08-21-2017, 09:45 AM
Here's the old Merc...aka The RoadHouse