PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl for 2015

NorCalChuck
05-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Ok here we go . . . .
Way out front I want to see some predictions for next February.
I will admit that The Niners will not be there for the BIG 50th Anniversary for the NFL.
I have to also say I do not think New England will make it this year.

The teams most likely to be in the running will be the Colts vs Dallas.
WHAT! . . . . You say Dallas????
No way . . . . .
Colts vs Green Bay . . . . . a very strong maybe.

NEXT!

Gunnr
05-21-2015, 10:16 PM
All I want is the Browns and anybody.... I don't care and win or lose I want to see the Browns in it at least once before I die.... Somebody find me a genie or something to help grant this wish. Pleeeeeeeeze. Last Browns championship was the year before Super bowl 1. Now that sucks but it is what it is....:cool:

MP Gunther
05-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Gunnr, I hope you're still a young man :)

Gunnr
05-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Gunnr, I hope you're still a young man :) Bro I remember watching Jim Brown play and Lou Groza was the place kicker. Frank Ryan was quarterback and Paul Brown was still head coach. At least I'm young at heart..... LOL

NorCalChuck
06-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Have no fear Gunnr . . . .
I have heard a rumor that the Browns will have new uniforms this year.
Now that should do the trick . . . . No one will know it is the same ownership structure . . . .

Gunnr
06-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Have no fear Gunnr . . . .
I have heard a rumor that the Browns will have new uniforms this year.
Now that should do the trick . . . . No one will know it is the same ownership structure . . . .

388 As long as Johnny football isn't wearing one...LOL:cool:

NorCalChuck
06-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Rumors have it that he is having to compete for the starting QB position.
Have you heard anything about that?

Gunnr
06-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Yeah bro, He's been in and out of rehab without much success. He is going to have to fight for his job this year and prove to himself and the fans that he is a pro and deserves the spot on the roster. I wish him the best and hope the Browns can have a winning season.:cool:

otasan56
11-09-2015, 04:03 AM
I am a diehard Patriots fan here in VT.

otasan56
01-07-2016, 10:53 PM
I grew up in Cleveland watching the Browns. Now I am in VT watching the Patriots.

Gunnr
01-08-2016, 01:02 AM
I grew up in Cleveland watching the Browns. Now I am in VT watching the Patriots.
Yeah bro, I still love my Browns but have learned to cheer on the Pats when the Super Bowl rolls around... LOL :cool: