PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the People's Republich of Kalifornia.

Alpha_Wolf
02-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the add.

Darryl.

Gunnr
02-10-2015, 04:38 AM
Welcome to the forum bud. I hope we can offer some comfort here. I hear some counties in Cal. are not quite so anti gun anymore. Any truth to that rumor? Glad to have you on board...:cool:

Alpha_Wolf
02-10-2015, 09:53 AM
It is true there are some parts of California that are actually pro gun. Trouble is the Bay Area and the LA Basin have so much population that they just negate our votes in the rest of the state.

Finally got a Sheriff elected who will actually "Allow" citizens to get a CWP here. It just takes a lot of time and money here.

Frustrating at seeing the changes here since I was a young boy in the 60s and a teen in the 70s. We used to drive to shooting places with rifles in racks back then.

FROGDOG
01-13-2016, 03:04 AM
Fresno county is very pro gun along with our sheriff margaret mims and she approves more gun permits in the central valley and has even gone as far as publicly telling the president her department will not enforce any executive actions from obama that violates the constution she swore to defend,first time i ever wanted to kiss a cop in my life.

FROGDOG
01-13-2016, 03:09 AM
My ex always said i had bad manners,my apologies for not welcoming you

FROGDOG
01-18-2016, 11:04 PM
The rumor is true alpha our sheriff margaret mims is very pro gun going as far as joining many sheriff's across the nation by sending an open letter to our commander in deceit pres.obummer and vowing to uphold her oath to the constitution and not executive orders,i take that with a grain of salt but she did make her letter public so for now i'll give her the benefit of the doubt so well see