PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Amish Country

GunnerXD2
02-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Got my first hand gun in Dec., a SA XDmod.2 for home security and conceal carry. Loving it. Have many questions and looking for ideas and answers. Have to get a holster...which one? That's the next step. Hope to establish some good contacts here.

Gunnr
02-02-2015, 10:01 PM
welcome to the forum bro... Peace, Gunn'r:cool:

GunnerXD2
06-14-2015, 05:31 PM
So, anybody have thoughts and insights to choosing a holster? Anybody else conceal carry a XDmod.2. What holster do you use and how did you decide on the one you've got?

Gunnr
06-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Bro I am biased but with good reason. I myself have nothing but Crossbreed holsters and mag carriers. They all work and are made to order just for you. The 2 week try it free guarantee is the best. If you can't get your holster to fit right or work like you want it to, just return it for a full refund. No questions asked. I have 4 pistols with IWB and OWB holsters for each. I've been using them for over 3 years with no complaints. Try them, you have nothing to lose. Peace bro, Gunn'r:cool:

MP Gunther
06-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Like most, I've got a box full of holsters I don't use for one reason or another. Lately I've purchased a N8-squared which is really comfortable for my Sp101 and I've purchased an Alien Gear combo for a XD-9 where the quality and comfort are also very good with a lifetime warranty. The Crossbreed's are really the premier holsters with the fit and finish being excellent and you get what you pay for.

qtr
06-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Oh hey I'm from Lancaster PA !!!