PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains of TN

Sinjin
12-22-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm a former bodyguard and contractor for the DoD (Army) in Afghanistan.
I've been following Tom and Tammy on Weapons Education for a while and find in very informing and entertaining.
I just purchased a new SIG and I'm looking at getting one of Armory Express custom holsters.
I'm looking forward to sharing information on the forum.

Gunnr
12-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Sinjin, brother welcome to the forum. There are quite a few good, in the know guys here for you to talk to. Everyone here knows I'm a Sig "fanboy" from way back. What model is your new Sig? My latest and fav. is my M11 A-1 but I'm looking at the P320c for me and my wife in the near future. Again welcome and have a very Merry Christmas from all of us here at the forum...:cool:

Sinjin
12-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Thanks Gunnr!
I just picked-up the 320C, I've put about 200 rounds through it and I love it.
I've been using Sigs since the mid 80's. I've tried other brands but none stack up to Sigs accuracy and reliability.

Gunnr
12-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Thanks Gunnr!
I just picked-up the 320C, I've put about 200 rounds through it and I love it.
I've been using Sigs since the mid 80's. I've tried other brands but none stack up to Sigs accuracy and reliability.
A man after my own heart... All I hear is "too expensive, Too "blocky' too heavy, cutsomer service is bad..." none of which I ever dealt with. With any gun you get what you pay for. I like Sigs reputation, how they feel in my hand, how they group for me and don't tell anyone but I'm of German decent...LOL I don't have the years with Sig that you do But I'm also not going to jump on the Glock bandwagon because everyone else did. I have a P250sc and it has the best DAO trigger I've ever come across. Sig is doing good in the poly gun market.:cool:

MP Gunther
12-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Welcome and Merry Christmas